CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

KINDERMUSIK HOLIDAY DATES

No Kindermusik lessons next week, November 24-28th. Our last class will be the week of December 8th, with a surprise visitor attending. Hint... Bring a camera! Register early for Spring Semester, there are several people waiting for a chance to attend Kindermusik. If you are not going to re-enroll, please tell me immediately, so I can allow others to enjoy the benefits of Kindermusik. HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING

3 comments:

Tesha said...

As much as I hate to do it, we have scheduled too much, so I will not be enrolling Gage and Gracey - I feel like such a distraction. Anyway I hope to enroll Luke when I get Gage and Gracey in school. Thanks for everything. We all love you.

Angie said...

Susan-
I would love to put my baby in your kindermusik. Please email me and let me know if there are any openings for her. Thanks!!
Angiewatson6@msn.com

Brandy Jo said...

When in January do we start back?