CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

KINDERMUSIK'S HEALTHY AND HAPPY INITIATIVE

Dear Kindermusik Parent,
I wanted you to know that I have joined in Kindermusik International’s Healthy & Happy initiative which is created to help protect you and your children from the spread of viruses like the H1N1 flu (also known as the “Swine Flu”).
By collecting facts, checklists, and prevention tips from the Centers for Disease Control, Kindermusik is making sure I am more prepared than ever to provide an environment much less likely to allow viruses to spread.
• I am disinfecting toys and instruments at CDC standards to prevent transmission.
• I have added hand sanitizer distribution to each child at the start and end of each class (under parent supervision with younger children).
• I receive updated information on virus prevention and trends from the CDC.
Your child’s health and happiness is important to me. Please contact me so I can answer any further questions to make you feel at ease in coming to class with us!
Sincerely,
Ms. Susan

0 comments: